Friday, July 29, 2011

**FREE** Customized T-shirt - Shipping $4.58 - AWESOME DEAL!!




Vistaprint


VistaPrint is offering a FREE T-SHIRT!!

Here is a picture of my customized one. I absolutley LOVE IT, but mine did cost $2.80 as it is NOT INCLUDED in the FREE ones. There are many FREE BUT I LOVE mine better!!



GO HERE TO ORDER YOUR FREE T-SHIRT TODAY!!
They have 36 designs available to choose from FREE. We could all have some fun designing our own T-shirts!! Shipping for mine was just $4.58 so my total cost was $7.38!! This is a GREAT/FUN OFFER!! Have fun and enjoy your FREE/CHEAP T-SHIRT!!

Share


1 comments:

Ms Coupon said...

I love my t-shirt like this. I get compliments everytime I wear it when I go shopping. I have a pair of pink capri pants that are the exact same color as the Heart! It looks awesome together.

Wendy