Saturday, July 30, 2011

I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE MY WONDERFUL FRIEND, VANESSA - THE OTHER BRAINS BEHIND THE RITE-AID DEALS!!





This is the bio of my friend, Vanessa (pictured on right). We met through Danielle. I thank God daily for her friendship. What a mighty God we serve. You will often see Vanessa helping me at my coupon classes! She has definitely been one of my greatest gifts from God and is officially part of the "coupontourage", LOL:)

Here is her bio:

Hi! I’m Vanessa. I’m a busy, working, single mom to my 15-year-old son, Byron. Both my role as a parent to a teenager and my work as an Office Manager at a junior high school keep my hands very full!



Four months ago, I was introduced to couponing by my best friend, Danielle and became hooked! It seemed like each time I talked with her she was always telling me about all of her amazing bargains and wanting to play guessing games with me about how much she had paid (and saved!) on all of her items. I couldn’t believe it! That is when I decided to become her trusty side-kick to help find the deals.

Attending Joni’s couponing classes, I’ve ended up learning so much and am eager to learn more. It’s helped me to not only provide better for my family, but to be able to provide for others as well. Before this, I was never in the financial position to give to others, but with using what I have learned, now I can. Anyone can! So think of someone in need especially when you find those free items! I want to challenge everyone to remember while you are couponing to pay it forward!!
Share

0 comments: