Sunday, July 10, 2011

MY WALGREENS TRIP TODAY!!





WALGREENS HAD SOME AMAZING SALES TODAY!!!

Here is what I got
* 10 EOS shave cremes (plus they had a bonus razor in each). I WAS VERY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!
* 3 G-U-M toothbruses (double packs - so total of 6 toothbrushes)
* 2 G-U-M Dental Floss
* 4 W Brand 6-blade razor (24 total razors)
* 3 Hyland's Teething Gel
* 16 Dove Men+Care Deodorants

I spent $35, but received $25 in RR so total OOP was really only $10.00!! AWESOME!!



Here is how I broke down my transactions

Transaction #1

$2.00 G-U-M Dental Care select toothbruses or floss
Final Price: $2.00 OOP + earned $2 in RR (register rewards)

Transaction #2

$3.99 Women's W Brand 6-blade razor
Use $2.00 RR earned on Transaction #1
Final Price: $1.99 OOP + earn $3.99 in RR

Transaction #3

$6.00 2 EOS Shave Cream (get the ones w/bonus razor if available to sweeten your deal)
Use $3.99 RR earned in transaction #2
Final Price: $2.01 OOP + earn $4 in RR

Transaction #4

$5.00 Hyland's Teething Gel plus a filler item (Our store had kites marked down to $0.50)
Use $4.00 RR earned in transaction #3 PLUS
use $1/1 Hyland’s Teething Gel Product
Final Price: $0.50 OOP and get $5 in RR

Transaction #5
$15.00 Purchase 4 Dove Men+Care Deodorant plus a cheap filler item (again kite)
Use 4 $2/1 Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant or Deodorant 6/26/2011 RP (exp. 7/24/2011)
Use $5.00 RR earned in transaction #4
Final Price: $2.50 OOP and get $5 in RR

So if you do all 5 transactions, you would spent OOP $9, but receive a $5 RR, so total OOP WOULD ONLY BE $4.00!! TRY IT. . . IT REALLY WORKS!!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PASS THE BLESSING ON AND THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE (4 ITEMS DONATED)!!!
Share

4 comments:

Kari said...

Ok, so now I see how the transactions should be broken down. I shopped at Walgreens this week and bought all the same items, plus a few more, but my OOP was much higher.
Did you go back and re-do the same 5 transactions to get the quanity you got? The other thing that I have thought about with getting a load like this with some many of each thing is it would likely strip the shelves in my store. How can I get quantities this big and not feel like I am stripping the shelves? I am trying to get my stock up and would love to have extras to donate often. Thank you!

Kari said...

Now I can see how the transactions show look! I spend more OOP this week. Did you go in and do these 5 transactions more than once? How did you do that? I did get some of these items, but a few others as well. I am trying to build up my stock, plus have extras to donate as well. The problem I am having is if I manange to buy this quantity of some products I will likely strip the shelves. Any thoughts?

Judy said...

How many times did you do this list of transactions? Am I understanding this right that you did this list 4 or 5 times?

Joni said...

I did it one time at each Walgreens that I went to so I was not clearing shelves:) Hope that helps!!