Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The power of PASSING THE BLESSING ON. . .

I just received this from one of our FB fans!! I got chills up and down my spine, because truly couponing is not about us, but all ABOUT GOD!!

Here is the message:
"Hello Joni!! I wanted to share God's Glory with you : ) I manager a community & last week a woman came in & told me her story. She had been serving in the Navy & while serving in Iraq was hit by a bomb, her injury to her femer. Upon coming home her husband left her & their 2 kids because she could not walk. She has been thru surgery & physical therapy, but was honorably discharged from the Navy due to her injuries & still waiting for disablity pay. She was approved for section 8 housing and receives food stamps, now for GOD'S GLORY!!! Upon approval of her move in this morning, I went over to the home and placed God's blessings...hand & liquid soaps, shampoo, tooth paste & brushes, razors, toilet paper and deodorant in each bathroom, dish soap, paper towels, garbage bags, air freshner & cleaner in the kitchen, and laundry soap in the laundry room. What an AWESOME feeling, God's gifts shared, HE IS SO GOOD!!! I have never been able to do anything like this before learning to coupon. I felt lead by the Lord to learn based on your blog & example, THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!

This day will keep me pumped up for a long time. This is God's glory, His blessings, and I know our testimonies Glorify Him Always!!! You may, I would only ask to keep my name out because it is not about me but our Awesome Father who gives me sooo much!!

And your stories and others remind me ALL things are possible with our Lord and Savior!! Three months ago I would not have thought any of this would be possible. Now the possiblities are so endless, I have been able to gives boxes of things to our local food pantry. And this is my 2nd person I could share with. The community I manage has 330 homesites. The story you always reminds us of Jesus feeds 5000, my mission is this small little town, ALL FOR HIS GLORY, with HIS help, many will be fed and cared for!!!"

ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!
GOD IS GOOD. . . ALL THE TIME. . .even in adversity!!! Choose to look upward and not outward!!


Share

0 comments: