Saturday, September 3, 2011

I WILL BE FEATURED ON RACHAEL RAY AND AOL'S "YOU'VE GOT".



Just wanted you all to know that I will be getting taped for the Rachael Ray Show on Thurday and AOL's "You've Got" on Friday!! I am very excited for this opportunity. I may be known as an "Extreme Couponer", but I would consider myself an "Extreme Couponer for God!" It truly is all about PASSING THE BLESSING ON. . . No child/adult should go to bed hungry. I lived it and it is horrible!! We are too wealthy of a country for that. I hope you all consider getting involved with my "weekly challenge" of donating 5 items to a local food pantry/shelter or a family you may know. (Matthew 25:40) You may think your 5 items don't matter, but if everyone did something "small" the end result would be "huge", just like the miracle Jesus performed with the 5 loaves and 2 fish!! We serve a God that created the Universe. . . HE can do so much with our coupons and donations!!

I would appreciate any and all prayers for my upcoming trip and that my words would be pleasing to God and that HIS name is glorifed, because all the glory goes to HIM and HIM alone!!
GOD IS GOOD. . . ALL THE TIME!!

Share

0 comments: