Saturday, September 24, 2011

**WEEK #12 RITE-AID CHALLENGE!!**

Danielle and Vanessa were at it again this week and did AMAZING!! Way to go!! For those of you that are new to this blog, Danielle is doing a $20.00 Rite-aid Challenge. We are seeing how many weeks Danielle can make her $20 last and she is doing AWESOME!!

First Transaction:

2 Crest Complete Tubes of Toothpaste $2.99 per tube
1 Pack of Prevaid $19.99
2 Reese Pumkins $.50 each

Used:

1 $4 Prevaid Coupons
1 $4 Prevaid Rite Aid Video Value Coupon
2 $2 Crest Coupons
$3 in UPS




Paid
$ 0

Recieved
$4 UPS From the Prevaid


So, after the coupons and the SCR I paid $0, OOP. I have $14.83 in cash (with the potential of a $7 moneymaker) and $9.00 in UPS. Once I get my rebate from Prevacid I will let you know how much of a money maker it was. Only 40 more weeks and she is kicking some serious booty!! KEEP ENCOURAGING HER AND VANESSA EVERYONE!!
Share

0 comments: